The easy rider trip from Hoian to Da Lat in 5 days 4 night
Day1: Hoian to Kham Duc town
– Visit Cham tower.
– Rice field
– Visit rice paper and brick making
– Incense making
– Visit Cao Dai temple
– Come to visit pineapple plantation.
Following Ho Chi Minh road, where you visit the most beautiful Highland sceneries, panoramic view of the mountain and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Stop over at the minority village to discover the local’s culture and customs
– Enjoy water fall on the Ho Chi Minh road
– Explore the local market of the mountain town
– Arrive in Kham Duc around 5:00pm
Day2 : Kham Duc to Kontum
Continue following the Ho Chi Minh road which spectacular view then you`ll see
– Phoenix Airport ( during of vietnam war)
– Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha to see the water fall.
– See Trieng Minority Village and try crossing the monkey Bridge
– Stop over at indochine three corner (junction triangle Lao,Vietnam, Cambodia border )
– Charlie hill ( hear the story of war in Vietnam during American )
– Visit the Dakto battle field ( Effected by Agent Orange)
Day3 : Kon Tum to Pleiku
– Visit Kon Ktu village and their traditional Rong house…
– Visit wooden church ( French Church since 1930)
– Visit Kontum Prison
– Visit orphanage
– Visit Sea Lake ( which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago)
– Visit the Green field of Bana people.
– Visit crocodile farm
– Beer farms
You’ll stay overnight in Pleiku
Day4 : Depart from Pleiku to Buon Me Thuot
– Leaving Pleiku for Buon Me Thuot to learn more about the rural daily life of the Highlanders as well as ethnic minorities.
– Rice noodle making.
– Casssva Farm
– Views rubber plantations
– Cashew and black pepper gardens
– Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail
– War monument.
Then get to Buon me Thuot around 5p.m and stay overnight.
Day5 : Depart from Buon Me Thuot to Lak lake
– Visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
– Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall.
- Ride on red dirt road to Lak lake – put Bike on fairy to crossing the river and visit M’lieng village or Tay & EDE peoples
- Arrive to Lak Lake rowing the wooden boat for fishers ) you will enjoy very much of sun set on the Lake
- Back to Jun village of M’nong people – booking with M’nong and enjoy dinner at village – our guide will talk more about Custom , local life of M’nong people and special listen to Gong instrument of M’nong and they will teach you how play the tradition Gong instrument.
Day6 : Depart from Lak lake to Nha Trang or Dalat
– We drive through the forest path without many traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
– Trekking through the jungle and ride through the Trail on the mountain and visit the H'mong people and rice terraces ( like Sapa )
- Taking picture of Floating house on the Trail
– More visiting the minority village on the way
– Travel along the Phoenix pass (Effected by Agent Orange)
– Stop over at fishing village
– Finish the trip in Nha Trang or Dalat around 4pm to 5 pm.
Hoi An Easy Rider : 75 USD/ per day/ person
Including : Motor bike ( 175 - 250cc ) - full Body protected when you ride your own or seat behind the guide - Home stay - hotel - breakfast - Entrance fee - BoatF fishing in lak lake - Gasoline - insurance - happy water
Don’t worry about your luggages as our bikes are equipped to carry it.
Type of Motorbikes : SUZUKI 2014 - HONDA MASTER 2014 - YAMAHA YBR : 175 - 250 CC