The 7 days trip from Hue to Nha Trang Easy riders – this is the way where you can explore the real country and people in Central highland and special the Ho Chi Minh trail and learn more about how is the American war on Ho Chi Minh Trail. SO much thing for you to see and discover – Ride your own bike or sit behind the guide you the choice is yours.
DAY1 : HUE – HOI AN
Hue used to be the ancient capital of vietnam.
Leaving from Hue for Hoi an we can visit:
- Fishing village.
- Paddies fields along the lagoon
- Visit the Elephant Waterfall where you can swim there..
- Stop the Lang Co Beach.
- Crossing the top of the Hai Van Pass ( panoramic view of the China Beach)
- Travel through Danang to stop at the famous China Beach with its fine white sand
- Stop at Marble Mountains ( one an hour for trekking up to the Mountain)
- Finish the trip around 5 p.m at Hoi An ancient town.
DAY 2: HOI AN – HO CHI MINH TRAIL – KHAM DUC TOWN
- Visit Bang An Cham tower built 11th century
- Visit rice paper and brick making
- Incense making
- Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy fresh pineapple
Following Ho Chi Minh road, where you visit the most beautiful Highland sceneries, panoramic view of the mountain and even join in the localpeople’s life-style.
- Visit the Dong Va minority villages along the way
- Ride on the old Ho Chi Minh trail and guide will give you more information about the War on this area during 1969 – 1975
- Swim at the 30m hight waterfall on Ho Chi Minh trail
- Arrive in Kham Duc and check in hotel
DAY 3 : KHAM DUC TOWN TO KONTUM
After breakfast Continue following the Ho Chi Minh road which spectacular view then you’ll see
- Rice terraces along the Ho Chi Minh trail
- Visit the Rong’s house of Sedang people and Sedang minority group
- Visit the most beautiful Bamboo suspension bridge and ride the bike on it if you like
- Visit 3 different American Airfield during the Vietnam war here and the Charlie Hill
- Visit the Dakto battle field ( Effected by Agent Orange)
- More visit the Strieng villages of Strieng people
- Stop manioc farm
- Check in Hotel in Konrobang villages
DAY 4 : KON TUM TO BUON MA THUOT
- Visit Kon Ktu village and the traditional Rong house of Bahna people
- Visit wooden church ( French Church since 1930) and orphanage village
- Visit Kontum Prison “ 1930 – 1945”
- Sea Lake ( which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago)
- Visit crocodile farm
- Rice noodle making.
- Rubber plantations
- Cashew and black pepper farm
Visit Draysap falls and Swim on top of Draysap
- Jump to swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
Back to Buon Ma Thuot – Overnight in hotel
DAY5 : BUON MA THUOT – LAK LAKE
Back to ride on red dirt trail to Lak Lake with amazing view
- Visit the Ede village of EDE people on the way
- Amazing ride paddy field and you can help them harvest and learn how is farmer’s
- Visit the traditional graves of EDE people
- We have to cross the river on Fairy and continue to ride to M’lieng villages and visit M’lieng villages or M’nong people
- Rowing the wooden boat for fishing ( the traditional Net fishing ) and Enjoy the Beautiful Sunset on the lake
- Check in home stay in Long’s house of M’nong people and enjoy dinner with M’nong people – They will show you special traditional Gong’s Instrument
DAY 6 : LAK LAKE – NHA TRANG
After breakfast – visit Jun village of M’nong people
- Ride through the beautiful rice paddy field on the way to Nha Trang
- Visit Tobacco farm
- Special Black & Red H’mong villages ( this people coming from Sapa )
- More rice terraces of H’mong people
- Phoenix pass and Agent Orange area
- Fishing village
Tour end in Nha Trang at 4PM
Send us email to get more information and price of the tours.