Easy Riders Da Lat to Hoi An
Tour from Dalat to any where you like to go :
* DALAT - PONGOUR FALL - K'HO VILLAGE - LAK LAKE - HO CHI MINH TRAIL - GIA NGHIA - BAO LOC - SAI GON ( 4 DAYS TOURS )
* DALAT - ELEPHANT FALLS - LAK LAKE - HOMESTAY - ELEPHANT TREK - YOKDON PARK - DRAYSAP FALL - NHA TRANG ( 2,3 DAYS )
* PICKUP IN MUI NE - BAO LOC - HO CHI MINH TRAIL - DAK NONG - LAK LAKE - HOI AN ( 6 DAYS )
* DALAT - LAK LAKE - HO CHI MINH TRAIL - CU CHI TUNNEL - BEN TRE - MEKONG DELTA - CAN THO - PHU QUOC ISLAND ( 6 DAYS )
More and more idea - please contact us to get the real tours.
Mr Vu's - Tour leader of Group
CENTRAL HIGHLAND TOUR : DALAT - LAK LAKE - HO CHI MINH TRAIL - PLEIKU - KONTUM - HOI AN ( 5,6 DAYS TRIP )
Special central Highland Discovery:
We drive through the forest path - without many traffic and tourists. Drive on the dirt road in Ho Chi Minh Trail , you’ll visit the most beautiful sceneries of Highland, explore the various customs, cultures of minority hill tribes and natural Truong SonMountain Range - The vestige vietnamese war on Ho Chi Minh trail – Home stay and special Home cooking with M’nong people …..trekking . Get off the beaten track and see the real VietNam
Day 1: Dalat to Lak lake( 170km - 7hours )
- Crazy house
- Visit the Dragon pagoda
- Visit flower farms.
-Tea & coffee plantations
- Visit Pongour Fall and Swim
- Mushroom farm
- Enjoy Vietnamese coffee with “weasel café”
- Rice wine making
- Visit silkworm factory
- Riding through the jungle (more picture on the way )
- Visit to the Jun Minority Village of M’nong people , Check in Home stay or Private you choose.
walk into the village to explore about the activities of the M'nong . They will teach you to cook the Vietnamese food and we enjoy dinner with family.
Day 2: Depart from Lak Lake to Buon Me Thuot( 80km - 3hours )
- Elephant ride to cross the lake and visit M’lieng village of Tay peoples ( on the elephant back you will enjoy the beautiful view of the lake Lak : rice field , villages , local people fishing on the lake …… )
- We drive through the Dirt road on Ho Chi Minh Trail without traffic and tourists. Where you visit the most beautiful countryside sceneries and even join in the local people’s life-style.
- Take photos of people farming , villages , lakes …….
- Trek to visit Dray Sap, Dray Nu falls
- Swim in Fairy pool, take a water massage from waterfall
- Stay in Long House ( on top of the water fall ) or back to stay in Hotel in Buon Ma Thuot city
Day 3 : Buon Me Thuot to Pleiku(230km - 8hours )
- Traveling on the old Ho Chi Minh trail to learn about the history of vietnamese people during the French colony and the vivid war, the daily life of highlanders who live along the roads to learn how to make rice papers, noodles making.
- Visit Rubber, pepper plantation
- Gia rai village of Gia rai people
- Ham Rong Hill (US military bases)
- Pleiku is place where you stay overnight after a long day ride..
Day 4: Pleiku to Kon Tum( 50km - 1 hours )
- Visit the city a bit then head to Greenfield of the Bana and Gia-rai people, crocodile farm.. Pagoda and traditionalmusic of them.
- Heading to sea lake which used to be a volcanic crater that stopped working a million years ago..a great place to take some good photos for the trip.
- Continue traveling to Kon Tum where you visit Kon tum prison ( since 1930 )
- Visit wooden church ( French Church) and Kon Tum orphanage
- Visit Kon-Ktu village and their traditional Rong house and learn their traditions and culture by their custom and daily life.
Stay over night in Kon tum
Day 5 : Kon Tum to Kham Duc( 170km - 6 hours )
- Continue traveling on the Ho Chi Minh trail. Visit the well – know Phoenix Airport.
- Charlie hill to know more about the war between Northern and Southern of Vietnam.
- Stop over at indochina three corner Lao, Vietnam, Cambodia.(Indochina In a narrower sense, Indochina refers only to Vietnam, Laos and Kampuchea, which between 1893 and 1954 were united politically under the name French Indochina)
- Stop over at the hot spring Dak Ha.
- See S'Trieng Minority Village and try crossing Monkey Bridge
- Visit the Bahna people and special Rong’s house of Bahna people
- Over night stay in Kham Duc town
Day 6 : Depart from Kham Duc to Hoian( 120km - 5 hours )
Following Ho Chi Minh trail to understand about Viet Nam war, by the way you`ll enjoy a beautiful view and fresh air in this area .
- Stop over at the minority village to discover the local's culture and customs
- Exploring the local market of the mountain town
- Come to visit pineapple plantation and enjoy a fresh pineapple there
- Visit Cao Dai temple
- Visit Cham tower
- See how people make incense
- Brick making
- We’ll finish in Hoi An around 4:30pm to 5:00pm
Price : 75 usd/ person/ per day
Including: Big motorcycle - English speaking guide - insurance - Helmet and Body protective gears - 4 nights accomodation - Breakfast - Entrance fees - Gasoline
Excluding : Lnch - Dinner - Drinks
- If you are an experienced rider then we can provide bikes for you to ride alongside the tour guide ( Big bike or automatic bikes )
- Motorcycle protective equipment (clothing, gloves, protective feet, Helmet )
- Don’t worry about your luggage’s as our bikes are equipped to carry it.
- If you never rode bike before we can teach in Dalat before you become a real rider
IF YOU DON’T HAVE TIMES FOR 6 DAYS THAN YOU CAN DO IT IN 5 DAYS TOUR - BODY PROTED IS VERY IMPORTANT